All trademarks, registered trademarks, or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. Poppyplaytimeapk.com abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to alleged infringement notices that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on site that is controlled or operated by ApkAward that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good faith attempt to contact the developer who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter-notification, also by the DMCA.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you may wish to contact a lawyer to understand better your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with ApkAward’s rights and obligations under the DMCA, particularly section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
Notice of Copyright Infringing
Please provide a notification containing the following details to file a notice of infringing material on PoppyPlaytimeAPK.
- A physical signature of a developer or development team authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Third-party agencies must provide a copy of the “Physical Authorization Letter” so that the agency can address all their copyrights.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f), any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
Please note that Poppyplaytimeapk.com was created to provide users with a playground. All content is uploaded by users for research and learning purposes only and may not be used for commercial purposes. Therefore, we will not be liable for any content posted by users.
If you believe that there is intellectual property posted on this website without your consent, send the infringement notice via email to [email protected] or contact us.